- Visiting Barcelona: we recommend explore the city walking, not from 12:00 to 16:00 on summer, it would be a good idea to get the metro, buses, metro intercity, tram or train (Ferrocarrils of the Generalitat de Catalunya or Rodalies de Catalunya). You can access with a single ticket or buy a combined ticket (T10), a combined ticket multipersonal of 10 trips). The cost is € 9.95, allows a maximum of 4 transfers. If you do not stay in the center pay special attention to the number of zones, as the cost of tickets will increase significantly.
If you take a Rodalies renfe it probably will be late (from 15 minutes to 1 hour).
- Shedule: in Spain lunch and dinner times are a bit different from the rest of Europe, but in tourist or busiest areas will have no problem to dinner at 19:00 or have lunch at 13:00. In Barcelona use to eat between 14:00 and 15:00 and have dinner between 21:00 and 22: 30.
Go shopping: stores usually open at 10:00. The local business usually close at noon (14:00) until early afternoon (16-17: 00).
- Security: in Barcelona you will find two types of police: Mossos d’Esquadra and Local Police. You may speak to them in any event and under any circumstances. The emergency number in Catalonia is 112.
- Currency: The official currency is the euro. If you have not brought enough Euros for your stay in Barcelona you can pay with your credit card in most establishments or change currency at any ATM or exchange (either at the airport or at the Rambla).
- Beach: there are a lot of beaches in Barcelona, ??where you will find bars, restaurants and water sports (paddle surfing, jetski, etc). Keep in mind that it is forbidden around the city with naked chest, thus leaving the beach to remember to wear a shirt around the city.
This seaside town located just 30 minutes drive from Barcelona enjoys Only not exceptional but fine sandy beaches that counts with a wide range of leisure and Activity Night. Its beaches Sueli be bastante concurridas if tranquility is what buscas recommend that you visit the beaches of los pueblos neighbors.
This small town has been motorists of the last season of the famous series Games of Thrones. You will read in Girona by train, bus or car (the duration of the Trayecto is approximately 1 hour). In Girona Encontrarás a spacious cultural heritage, sums Jewish Quarter or the old barrio sure os falls. Os highly recommend visiting restaurants on.
3. Parks acuáticos
A visit in the summer. Con el buen tiempo y las Altas temperatures in the months of summer pruning spend a day full of fun in the most famous parks acuáticos:
a. Port Aventura: attractions, Espectáculos and water park. Pruning choose from among the amusement park (with a few spectacular attractions of agua muy recomendables in the months of heat) and the water park. Port Aventura is located in the resort of Salou, located a little further 1 hour trip to Barcelona.
b. Fantasy Island; 30 water park situated just a few minutes from Barcelona. It is not as complete as the Port Aventura Trayecto but is much more short.
Coastal city located in the south of Barcelona. It takes approximately 45-50 minutes from Barcelona. It has a rich legacy romano y unas playas spacious and very well equipped.
This mountain of 1,236 meters above sea level It has an easy access by car or train (pruning volver a cog railway to the summit claim). The views are spectacular from the sanctuary. The route also Ascenso se puede hacer, pero con cuidado no hacerlo if acostumbrado cierta steel sport with regularity. Once deberia visit the great monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat.
An increasingly popular option when making a romantic gift that is becoming popular in recent months is a romantic getaway weekend to Barcelona. In other cases it is a brief parenthesis in a journey of longer duration, stopping at Barcelona during the honeymoon before going to the final destination.
Why Barcelona can make your romantic weekend unforgettable? A stay in one of our apartments overlooking the most emblematic places of the city will make the evenings or mornings are unique, bright apartments with terraces to enjoy the light and magic of the city with maximum comfort and comfort.
If what you seek is a more dynamic environment, near the sea, sun and beach we recommend our apartments in Barceloneta, an old district of fishermen in the maritime essence still breathes. You find beach bars and many restaurants with the best seafood in town.
If you want a bucolic setting near the main shopping areas of the city we recommend our apartments near Ramblas and the Gothic. One of the busiest areas of the city, but also one of the most spectacular: its streets and medieval buildings make this part of Barcelona a different and magical place. We invite you to wander through its streets and venturing to try different restaurants in the area. You’ll love.
If what you want is to enjoy the city in a quieter environment can choose our apartments in the district of Sarria – Sant Gervasi. You will be very near the Tibidabo mountain, offering spectacular views of the city and stunning sunsets (not miss the sunset from the Turo de la Rovira.
The city offers endless opportunities for your romantic plan, discover the different magical places of the city and pick up one of our appartments to enjoy the better places of the city.